I am now a first year Ph.D. student in THUIR, Department of Computer Science and Technology in Tsinghua University, Beijing, China. My supervisor is Prof. Yiqun Liu. My major research interests are about domain search, user behavior analysis, brain machine interface for search and etc.
- [08.2016-07.2020] B.S., Department of Computer Science and Technology, Tsinghua University, China.
- [08.2020-present] Ph.D. student, Department of Computer Science and Technology, Tsinghua University, China.
Jia Chen, Jiaxin Mao, Yiqun Liu, Ziyi Ye, Weizhi Ma, Chao Wang, Min Zhang and Shaoping Ma. A Hybrid Framework for Session Context Modeling. ACM Transactions on Information Systems (TOIS).
Jiayu Li, Ziyi Ye, Weizhi Ma, Min Zhang, Yiqun Liu and Shaoping Ma. THUIR at the NTCIR-15 Micro-activity Retrieval Task. (NCTIR 2020). Preprint Version.
Yunqiu Shao and Ziyi Ye. THUIR@AILA 2019: Information Retrieval Approaches for Identifying Relevant Precedents and Statutes. (FIRE 2019). Preprint Version
- We won the 1st place in TASK 2 (Relevant Statue Retrieval Task) of AILA 2019 (Artificial Intelligence for Legal Assisstance). Working Notes.
- We won the 1st place in the NTCIR-15 Micro-activity Retrieval Task. Working Notes.
- TianGong-CRL Dataset. In our ASIST’20 Poster Investigating COVID-19-Related Query Logs of Chinese Search Engine Users.
Honors and Awards
- 2017. Overall Excellence Scholarship, Tsinghua University.
- 2018. Overall Excellence Scholarship, Tsinghua University.
- 2019. Academic Excellence Scholarship, Tsinghua University.
- 2016. Silver medal in Chinese Mathematical Olympiad(CMO), China Mathematical Federation.
- 2019. Bronze medal in CCF Collegiate Computer Systems & Program contest, China Computer Federation.